Over the x3 day workshop, basketmaking maestro Benjamin will be teaching his intricate & incredible style of frame baskets.
“The idea is that the students learn to split and shape hazel as well as split and plane barked willow into skeins, with a simple set of tools”.
Benjamin Nauleau is a French basket maker based in Havelland, Germany, who carries on his family's custom of weaving intricate baskets from locally sourced, sustainable willow and hazel.
At the age of just 15 he started his first basket with his grandfather, and now works alongside a team of skilled artisans to create each handmade piece, using traditional French techniques passed down from his father.
His attention to detail and dedication to his craft have garnered him international recognition.
Your Full Festival Tear Up Ticket (£545) includes:
- 4 days in the stunning Staffordshire countryside with fellow weaving enthusiasts and 10 tutors.
- 3 days of teaching with the specialist of your choice – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Evenings will be filled with discussions & talks with our world renowned tutors.
- Banquet lunches on the x3 teaching days.
- A Ceilidh (barn dance) on Friday evening to really let your hair down.
- Admission to Festival Day on Saturday.
- Early bird access to all Saturday workshops.
- Special order service from Musgrove Willows & first dibs on their willow.
Pay in full or 3 months interest free available at the checkout with Klarna (UK only & subject to status)
More treats to be released throughout the year. Watch this space.....
If you miss out on tickets then please Join The Waiting List (link in website footer). You will be offered tickets if they become available. You will have 48 hours after receiving your offer of a ticket to purchase it. After this, the ticket will be offered to the next on the list.