What a treat to have the Queen bee herself back at Tear Up in 2024.
Over the x3 day workshop, Jenny will expertly guide you on how to create her ‘square to round’ laundry basket from her brilliant book. This is packed to the brim full of techniques.
Jenny set out to make a living from making functional objects from homegrown, indigenous materials.
She aims to practice using the inherent nature of these materials to the best of her knowledge, ability and experience, continuing to be innovative whilst maintaining the heritage of this craft.
She now runs ‘willow with roots’ with her talented daughter Issy, together they are pushing weaving in new and exciting directions.
Your Full Festival Tear Up Ticket (£545) includes:
- 4 days in the stunning Staffordshire countryside with fellow weaving enthusiasts and 10 tutors.
- 3 days of teaching with the specialist of your choice – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Evenings will be filled with discussions & talks with our world renowned tutors.
- Banquet lunches on the x3 teaching days.
- A Ceilidh (barn dance) on Friday evening to really let your hair down.
- Admission to Festival Day on Saturday.
- Early bird access to all Saturday workshops.
- Special order service from Musgrove Willows & first dibs on their willow.
Pay in full or 3 months interest free available at the checkout with Klarna (UK only & subject to status)
More treats to be released throughout the year. Watch this space.....
If you miss out on tickets then please Join The Waiting List (link in website footer). You will be offered tickets if they become available. You will have 48 hours after receiving your offer of a ticket to purchase it. After this, the ticket will be offered to the next on the list.