Learn from one of the most talented basketmakers on planet earth. Hone your skills under Marguerite’s expert guidance. Over the x3 days she’ll be teaching this ‘plaited fitched square laundry basket’ in brown willow. This basket is loaded with techniques you can use across all of your basketmaking.
Your Full Festival Tear Up Ticket (£545) includes:
- 4 days in the stunning Staffordshire countryside with fellow weaving enthusiasts and 10 tutors.
- 3 days of teaching with the specialist of your choice – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Evenings will be filled with discussions & talks with our world renowned tutors.
- Banquet lunches on the x3 teaching days.
- A Ceilidh (barn dance) on Friday evening to really let your hair down.
- Admission to Festival Day on Saturday.
- Early bird access to all Saturday workshops.
- Special order service from Musgrove Willows & first dibs on their willow.
Pay in full or 3 months interest free available at the checkout with Klarna (UK only & subject to status)
More treats to be released throughout the year. Watch this space.....
If you miss out on tickets then please Join The Waiting List (link in website footer). You will be offered tickets if they become available. You will have 48 hours after receiving your offer of a ticket to purchase it. After this, the ticket will be offered to the next on the list.